Re: The new web structure - the plan [tm]

Hey,

> Sounds a bit like a digital library, of which I know of one free
> software project www.greenstone.org. We're considering it for the
> expected deluge of reports, articles, case studies, tco / roi studies,
> etc, etc that we might be able to archive. I'm happy to share experience
> as we start to use it over the next few months.

Please do - part of my idea for improving the current gnome.org stuff is
making it easier to navigate and search for various documentation. This
is one area that is particularly poor in developer.gnome.org, and
greenstone certainly sounds like it might be one option to explore.

Plus I definitely like the idea of being able to download or buy a CD of
all our documentation. That sounds like something we should have done
ages ago.

Thanks!

Glynn