Re: The new web structure - the plan [tm]

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 03:39, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Hey,
[snip]
> Anyway, Jeff mentioned that his plan included a library.gnome.org, a
> place to store documents [articles, tutorials, user guides, API
> references] in a central location, with the thought that
> developer.gnome.org could become a shell of a site for the various GNOME
> teams and could be merged back into www.gnome.org at a later stage.

Sounds a bit like a digital library, of which I know of one free
software project www.greenstone.org. We're considering it for the
expected deluge of reports, articles, case studies, tco / roi studies,
etc, etc that we might be able to archive. I'm happy to share experience
as we start to use it over the next few months.

[snip]

Paul