legal and style issues for the Web sites.

I located the svg files for the logo.  We should check the three files,
gnome2-plain.svg, gnome2-plain-label.svg, gnome2-fancy.svg in to cvs.

Is there a policy for placing copyright information in the comments of
images?  I think we should offer the svg files for high res (since our
three logos were made in Adobe Illustrator).  I can make a high-res jpg,
but png is better quality, and s readable by all major tool that are
used for print.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.