Re: contact page revised with commerical support

Hey,

> Good point.  I think both.  I've setup several computers for people
> (Solaris and Redhat) and they don't always know where to find support.
> The user may know they are using GNOME (their desktop), but they don't
> necessarily distinguish it from the OS.  If the problem is the OS, or OS
> + GNOME, than I hope the user can find support in the right place.

Well, I'd almost think that 'About GNOME' from the panel should tell
them about where they can get help initially. At least, I'd like to
think that all distros patch with relevant information. I know we do
with the Java Desktop System.

>  has received two updates this year.  Imendio was added. most recently.
> Codefatory was removed in version 1.17.  I don't think Debian offers
> commercial support.

Yeah, but I think that kind of a once off ;) My point about Debian was
that it wasn't on the Distribution list, apart from the mention of SPI.

Glynn