Re: contact page revised with commerical support

Hey,

> I added a link to GNOME commercial support
> (http://www.gnome.org/commsupp.html) under the 'Related links' to the
> user contact page.
>
> commsupp looks valid, but there are no links to it on the site.  I see
> there is a single link to it in
> gnomeweb-wml/include/www.gnome.org/menus.wml, the old menus.  I think it
> would be beneficial to users to make this page more prominent.

Hrm, I almost think that this type of thing should be linked off the
Download page, rather in the Contact page.

The list seems incomplete, and slightly out of date [also
non-alphabeticalized] - I notice there is no Debian, and Code Factory
has since disappeared. Plus I'm not entirely sure about the
categorization between 'GNOME Distributors' and 'Support providers',
since many distributors also do support contracts.

Glynn