Re: The GNOME website

<quote who="MArk Finlay">

> Also, I'm the main mod on the gnomesupport.org user's board. It'd be cool
> to get the forum integrated into gnome.org - forum.gnome.org :)

I disagree - it's advantageous to both gnomedesktop.org and gnome.org (and
the GNOME project) to have an obviously independent place for discussion and
news. On one hand, the community knows it's not 'GNOME-controlled'; on the
other, anything written there does not represent the project.

Given past experience with Gnotices, and some of the... "anti-social" posts
on gnomedesktop.org, that's a very good thing.

  "GIMP is the primary tool in my graphics work. It is my gcc and Emacs."
                             - Tuomas Kuosmanen