Re: The GNOME website

<quote who="MArk Finlay">

> The idea of not being able to see something until it is finished is just
> so foreign to us all ;)

It won't be finished when it's released -> it will be a framework for people
to work on. Please read the archives of gnome-web-list about this.

I'm already writing stuff to send to stro for an update article.

       "I think of the last year or two as being the biggest private
         investment in public works in decades." - Andrew Tridgell