Re: The GNOME website

On Sat, 2003-02-01 at 10:31, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="MArk Finlay">
>
> > The idea of not being able to see something until it is finished is just
> > so foreign to us all ;)
>
> It won't be finished when it's released -> it will be a framework for people
> to work on. Please read the archives of gnome-web-list about this.

rock, will go look. Maybe i can make myself useful when it's done

> I'm already writing stuff to send to stro for an update article.

cool.

Also, I'm the main mod on the gnomesupport.org user's board. It'd be
cool to get the forum integrated into gnome.org - forum.gnome.org :)

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
    [ Public Key: http://evolvedoo.sf.net/sisobatericomdotnet.asc  ]