"Get Involved" page for www.gnome.org

My thoughts on a getting involved page:

* It shoudl be focused on users. We have the devel site for developer outreach-- although this should obviously link to developer.gnome.org.

* JDub points out that it should probably aggregate information and point to detailed pages, rather than being a primary source in and of itself. I agree.

We should promote: Bugzilla, the Foundation, GNome-love, d.g.o, esp. non-devel parts like translations. Lists.

Possible resources on or linked from that page could be:
* "How to promote free software in your community"

a.