Re: w.g.o front page proposal (a summary)

Sebastien Biot wrote:
> I've been working at some mockups for an eventual redesign of w.g.o's
> front page. Mockups are all here: http://www.viralata.net/gnome/ . The
> latest one is top_page_mockup_v10.html.

I like your design very much.  I think there should be more emphasis on
the #whatisgnome section (read, it shouldn't get covered up when the
window is small).  You could just add lines like the following to the
#whatisgnome section of the frontpage.december.css stylesheet:

	position: relative;
	z-index: 10;

Anyway, you do good work.  :-)

--