Re: "Get Involved" page for www.gnome.org

<quote who="Aaron Weber">

> My thoughts on a getting involved page:
>
> * It shoudl be focused on users. We have the devel site for developer
> outreach-- although this should obviously link to developer.gnome.org.

Disagree, getting involved means everyone. It should be a primary source for
potential *contributors* (coders or not). Worth getting this idea sorted
before getting into specifics.

   "You know, the crunchy, folk-singer part of me wants to believe that a
     performance is a dialogue, but I can't hear a fucking thing you're
                          saying." - Ani DiFranco