Re: Template stuff.

On Sat, 2002-03-02 at 07:50, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> http://www.avmaria.com/gnome-template/

> Actually, can someone come up with a good look'n'feel for just the front
> page? Having both the news items and recent apps things on it, like the
> current site would be good, but with perhaps more detail.

> [ ie. instead of rendering up an rss feed of the news headlines, we can put
> two or three news summaries on the front page, with links to the rest. rss
> of the application list updates is still probably the best interface for
> that. ]

> It's probably a good opportunity to come up with some real text for it too.

I can do that after I'm done tweaking the look of this template (that
is, if people in general agree that this is a better template look than
my original drafts).

Formatting of the news feeds and the like is important, I agree. It'll
require some thought to come up with something that really works.

--
 Joakim Ziegler - Ximian Engineer - joakim ximian com - Radagast IRC
FIX sysop - Free Software Coder - Writer - FIDEL & Conglomerate hacker