Re: Area cover sheets and site structure progress

From: "Joshua Eichorn" <jeichorn joshuaeichorn com>
> Don't have tons more to add except that i didn't mean to knock the
> plastic idea in general i just think it looks out of place when
compared
> to the other sections.  I'm not sure what sets it apart, but when i
saw
> it i really didn't look it belong.

Yes, I agree with you. All the rest have photos for the top image, while
this one uses a graphic. The sidebar on the three are also fields, while
this one is more of an element, complete with shadow.

I guess I only threw it out there because it was my only fourth
alternative. But after our discussion, it has given me another idea:
Sky. I like the idea that Search/Site Map has a "sky's the limit" feel
to it. I'll work up a sky concept complete with wispy cirrus clouds, jet
trails or cloud apes, etc. That way, this section will still have a
natural, photo feel to it, too.

Steve Hall  [ digitect mindspring com ]