Re: Validated HTML/CSS

I guess im insane its just header background image looks weird with how its cut. Makes it look like 2 images instead of one complete one.
-josh
digitect mindspring com wrote:

This validates (W3C) without errors as HTML 4.01 Transitional and

CSS2.

So if you're using anything less than Moz 9.3 or IE 5.5 it won't look
exactly right. (If you're using Netscape 4x it will look positively
barbaric.) Even IE 5.5 doesn't right justify the top navigation bar's
text.

Looks good to me in a recent moz nightly.  Though it would be nice to
some example links in the menu, since im asuming that
they will highlight differently then standard links in the body.  And
the graphic in the upper right doesn't match up with the rest
of the graphic to the left.

Not sure what you mean about the graphics not matching up... there are
no graphics in the upper right, just a background color. Do you mean
that the color doesn't quite match between the image and the rest of
that nav bar? (Sounds like a 16-bit X color depth problem if so. I would
have to re-extend the graphic back to 1600px+ in width to solve it.
Shucks! I was trying to save a second or two for the 56k folks.  :)

Steve Hall  [ digitect mindspring com ]