More work on the gnome website

I've done more work on the framework needed for automatic xlst processing of xml pages.

http://gnome.joshuaeichorn.com/prepend.phps
contains code for browser and language detection and for reading from the cache.

http://gnome.joshuaeichorn.com/append.phps
contains code for writing generated files to the cache

Issue still to resolve:
cache only uses one directory and we could run into performance issues if we have a large number of pages cached there is no code written for loading the xslt stylesheet and passing it language and output type info.

Extras we may want:
   support for reading a cookie to override default language

-joshua eichorn