Re: Validated HTML/CSS

> >This validates (W3C) without errors as HTML 4.01 Transitional and
CSS2.
> >So if you're using anything less than Moz 9.3 or IE 5.5 it won't look
> >exactly right. (If you're using Netscape 4x it will look positively
> >barbaric.) Even IE 5.5 doesn't right justify the top navigation bar's
> >text.
>
> Looks good to me in a recent moz nightly.  Though it would be nice to
> some example links in the menu, since im asuming that
> they will highlight differently then standard links in the body.  And
> the graphic in the upper right doesn't match up with the rest
> of the graphic to the left.

Not sure what you mean about the graphics not matching up... there are
no graphics in the upper right, just a background color. Do you mean
that the color doesn't quite match between the image and the rest of
that nav bar? (Sounds like a 16-bit X color depth problem if so. I would
have to re-extend the graphic back to 1600px+ in width to solve it.
Shucks! I was trying to save a second or two for the 56k folks.  :)

Steve Hall  [ digitect mindspring com ]