Re: Seperating Content from code, and making it transparent

<quote who="Knud Haugaard Sørensen">

> The trick is to use the rewrite engine to map all calls to one script
> mainfreak.php this script include the standard stuff and also parse the
> request uri and include the contents stuff or a sub module.

I've been considering a similar architecture, given the issues we've had
with the current in-place xml stuff. There are advantages and disadvantages
either way though - in this case, you have one script controlling the entire
structure, so you're not falling back on simple directories, etc.

More musing on this is good. :)

   "There, I did it... I defiled a timeless piece of ART!" - Jim Carrey,
                          covering I Am The Walrus