Re: more fuel for the ia fire :)

<quote who="digitect mindspring com">

> (How does one track 6 non-parallel forks anyway?)

Cee Vee Es-- never mind. ;)

I'll be pushing paper around with these this week too (paper notes are so
much easier to deal with than bloody html)... We should have an agenda and
stuff ready for the next meeting so it can be slightly more directed. ;)

   "Boys will be boys, hackers will be hackers, geeks will be geeks, and
     cyberpunks will always just be ravers with Macintoshes." - Monkey
                            Master, Crackmonkey