Re: more fuel for the ia fire :)

From: "Paul Cooper" <pgc ucecom com>, Tue., Oct. 30, 2001 1:12 AM
> OK so clearly 5 IA proposals isn't enough, so I thought I'd add my
meagre
> effort. I've also attached a HTML version for steve to add to his
> collection (if he would be so kind).

Sweet! My man even linked to the style sheet, too.

Ok, one change. I posted it not as 0.0.0e (because those where decades
ago) but as 1.0.0:
http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/ia.html

I have no idea how to version this stuff, and I was ~trying~ to avoid
attaching names to them so as to keep the personal feelings and ego
injury to a minimum. Anybody with a better idea, let me know. Otherwise
I'm going to continue to rename them randomly. (How does one track 6
non-parallel forks anyway?)

Steve Hall  [ digitect mindspring com ]