>           * Projects
>                 * Internationalization
>                 * UI Hitsquad
>                 * Sound
>                 * Documentation
>                 * Webhackers
>                 * Orphan Projects
>                 * Related Projects

The UI Hitsquad is dead (probably in advanced stage of decomposition by
now, actually)... long live the GNOME Usability Project!  Also, off the
top of my head, the Accessibility Project seems to be missing.

Oh, and I hope all these little sub-lists are going to be put in
alphabetical order or something  :)

Cheeri,
Calum.