IA Meeting, 2pm GMT

Hi all,

Just to make it perfectly clear, we have an Information Architecture meeting
at 2pm GMT this Saturday (thanks to Steve's Iron Fist meeting planning).

The following link gives international times for most of our hackers, see
the first entry:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=28&month=10&year=2001&pa=5&pa=37&pa=159&pa=197&pa=207&pa=240

To kick off an agenda:

  * "bless" Steve's site design templates
  * summarise and discuss IA issues, especially with regard to main site /
    subsite distinctions
  * updates for the todo lists and gwh website

  We're kind of like Canada, only we hate ourselves more, and it's wetter
                             around the edges.