Re: Information Architecture IRC meeting

<quote who="Steve Hall">

> Hi, fellow web groupies! Due to the rousing non-response we got to the
> meeting proposal, everyone seems to be keen on the idea. =:o

Heh. ;) I've been a busy little bee doing work stuff and an LDAP talk for my
LUG this last couple of weeks, and thus a bit quiet. Next week will see a
return to ass-kicking. ;)

If you can confirm the times/dates/locations across the planet, I'll make
sure I'm there.

       o/~ In spite of all those keystrokes, you're addicted to vim.
                              *ka-ching!* o/~