Information Architecture IRC meeting

Hi, fellow web groupies! Due to the rousing non-response we got to the
meeting proposal, everyone seems to be keen on the idea. =:o

So, I'd like to suggest one soon, either this Friday or Saturday.
Anybody have a preference to a weekday over the weekend? (Personally I'd
rather do it on the weekend since I have a bill-paying job otherwise,
but my schedule can be flexible.) And since Joshua has been kind enough
to agree to getting up on a Saturday morning at 7am to be with us, all
we would have to do is to convince Greg to 6am. :) Even so, it puts the
south-west units (2) starting at 11pm.

Anywho, barring massive disagreement from the list (that would be about
three responses) can we plan on this Saturday at 2:00pm GMT(Z)? (If that
doesn't work, maybe a week following would be better?)

It would be good if we can banter a few ideas before then, just so we're
not starting cold. Since I have perhaps the largest foot/mouth
combination on the list, I'll start... The four major suggestions from
our first web effort are cataloged on my personal pages, along with Yet
Another Personal Exploration(TM):
http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/ia.html

Other suggestions welcome, I can easily post them.

Other Helpful Links

Previous mail's time calculations:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-web-list/2001-October/msg00068.html

Handy-dandy timezone map: