Re: Continued template refinements

digitect mindspring com wrote:

> More template refinements. The now single HTML template uses JavaScript
> to (very basically) detect the browser and deliver the appropriate CSS
> (it should look right for you if you use Mozilla, NS4 or IE5+.):

Cool... personally, from a usability point of view, I'd maybe like to
see the search box above the navigation menu rather than below it, so
people can see it and it stays in a consistent place on the page (it
wasn't even visible for me on this mockup without scrolling).  Various
usability studies show that the first thing a lot of people new to any
website look for is the search box, but admittedly most people using
this site will probably be familiar with its contents already, so
perhaps it's not such a big deal.

Cheeri,
Calum.