Continued template refinements

More template refinements. The now single HTML template uses JavaScript
to (very basically) detect the browser and deliver the appropriate CSS
(it should look right for you if you use Mozilla, NS4 or IE5+.):

http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/3-0-1.html

Also added a search form in the sidebar.

As a side note, I have somehow managed to completely straighten out the
Netscape 4 template as you can see in this screenshot:

http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/v2/img/3-0-1-ss-windows-ns-4-7
.png

I have absolutely no idea how this happened or why it works, but it
does. (And I am still not addicted.)

Steve Hall  [ digitect mindspring com ]