Re: [Fwd: Website]

On Mon, 2001-11-12 at 07:39, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> I'll chat to Greg when he gets back online. Unfortunately, the admins of the
> machines are hackers too, and everyone's working very hard on GNOME 2.0
> stuff.

Why in the world don't we have a dedicated group of non-hackers or at
least less prominent hackers maintaining the box? I can fully appreciate
that the current admins are busy, but I'm sure there are plenty of
non-coders with 31337 admin skillz who would be willing to help out.

Oh well...I guess I need to work on patience.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org