Re: [Fwd: Website]

<quote who="Steve Fox">

> It would also be nice if we could have a test site on some odd port to
> do the development/porting to the new site template. I believe the new
> template is 95% or more done, so we need to start hacking on actual back
> end code now.

Yeah, my apologies, I've been doing crazy work stuff and as much release
team stuff as I have time. Not much left for web stuff. This week is looking
better.

Unfortunately, the more I work on backend stuff, the more changes I'd like
to propose to the template we have. :) I'll post something about that this
week.

> Someone PLEASE help us progress. This stalemate is causing many would-be
> contributors to loose interest.

I'll chat to Greg when he gets back online. Unfortunately, the admins of the
machines are hackers too, and everyone's working very hard on GNOME 2.0
stuff.

      "Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly." - Robert Doisneau