Re: Translation of the new comp

<quote who="Christian Rose">

> Hmm, how should the l10n of the top section work? I assume the rest is
> going to be text links, but the top section is text against a background
> (hence images). Should different images be made for each language?

Why would the text be an image anyway? There's no reason for it.

You're making a non-existent problem hard. :)

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

          "One World, one Web, one Browser." - Microsoft promotion
             "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer." - Adolf Hitler