Translation of the new comp

Joakim Ziegler wrote:
> http://www.avmaria.com/comp-joakimziegler-2.png

Hmm, how should the l10n of the top section work? I assume the rest is
going to be text links, but the top section is text against a background
(hence images). Should different images be made for each language? Who
will volunteer to do these images for the different languages? Should
they be generated on the fly? Can they be scripted?
Just some questions to think about. Manually making different images for
different languages is a tedious process, so I really recommend text
links if that's possible somehow.

Christian