Re: New set of comps.

On Sat, Mar 03, 2001 at 12:38:22PM +0100, Jorge Ferrer Zarzuela wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Joakim Ziegler wrote:

> And having said that, some minor comments to the comps: I'd remove the '|'
> symbols which separate the "About|Community|Development..." sections.
> IMHO that would make it easier to read them, and would remove some visual
> cluttering.

They're mainly there as a consideration to Lynx users. It's kind of a
convention to separate links in a menu with pipe characters.

> IMHO it would also be helpful to use some clue to show which of those
> sections the user is at. As I said on a previous mail I'd vote for using
> tabs, but there are many other ways :-)

We can possibly highlight them in the top bar.

Of course, the name of the section will also be right below the word "GNOME"
in the gray sidebar.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Ximian web monkey - joakim ximian com - Radagast IRC
  FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer