Re: Translation of the new comp

Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > Hmm, how should the l10n of the top section work? I assume the rest is
> > going to be text links, but the top section is text against a background
> > (hence images). Should different images be made for each language?
>
> Why would the text be an image anyway? There's no reason for it.
> You're making a non-existent problem hard. :)

Humm, you're probably right. :-)

Back to the comps topic:
While I like Joakim's comps, what about Martin Lee's? I'm thinking of
the one at http://www.infovariant.com/mlee/g2.gif -  to me it gives a
very professional look. Does noone else besides me like it? ;-)
I really think it's to early to dismiss that one.

Christian