Re: PHP+gettext

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 08:26:53PM +0200, Christian Rose wrote:

> You could even start by explaining how translations would work in your
> proposed solution - I found nothing about that at the fabric site.

Well, I don't want to continue this as a flame war.  Perhaps we could
be more friendly.  We are both very opinionated, which means both of
our methods would probably work out in the end.

Would you be interesting in helping translate www.gtk.org into Swedish?

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson                       amundson eventloop com
Research and Development                http://www.eventloop.com/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking