My stab at the templates

Oops. Forgot to change my subscription address before sending ;0)

I made a stab at the PHP templates for the site. Granted I basically
just took Joakim's HTML verbatim, but at least it's a starting point.

So what do these templates do? The nice thing is that you can define a
new theme (e.g. for developer.gnome.org) just by inherting the base
theme class and switching some variables.

Have a look at

http://foxhut.org/gnomeweb/

for the base theme, and then

http://foxhut.org/gnomeweb/test.php

shows how easy it is to change the appearance just by changing the vars.
Now if I had the rest of Joakim's art work the header image would change
too.

Anyways, you can grab the code at

http://foxhut.org/gnomeweb.tar.gz

It ain't much, and I'm hadn't even considering translation stuff yet,
but I just want to get the ball rolling...my fingers are getting itchy
:)

Constructive criticism welcome.

--

Steve Fox