Re: Monthly check in

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joakim Ziegler" <joakim ximian com>
To: "Steve Hall (digitect)" <digitect mindspring com>
Cc: <gnome-web-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: Monthly check in

> > Resolved issues include:
> > * Navigation structure
>
> Did we actually settle this? It's been a while... Do you have the
final
> structure, and could you post it? I tried reading the archives, but
> found at least a couple of versions, but then again, I wasn't trying
> terribly hard.

I would suggest starting here:
http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/structure-ryanmuldoon-01.htm
and here:
http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/structure-tomascox-01.htm

> I also seem to remember that the structure was only for the first one
or
> two levels, so there are still issues under that, but we might want to
> just defer those until we get ready to add content.

I proposed a navigation structure myself (back in my User v. Developer
days ;) which had the level of detail I think we're going to need before
proceeding. It's here:
http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/structure-stevehall-01.htm
As you can see, there are TONS of pages on the existing GNOME site which
we yet to consider in our navigation discussions.

I'll be glad to be the secretary and keep a three or four level outline
of our navigation discussion up to date if the list thinks that could be
helpful. Other thoughts/agreements/flames?

Steve Hall  [ digitect mindspring com ]