Re: Monthly check in (template)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis Lee" <dennisle swbell net>
To: <gnome-web-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: Monthly check in

> > Resolved issues include:
> >
> > * Navigation structure
> > * Page design
>

> Where is the template?????

Someone did a template, but I have been unable to find it.

So I began another today here:
http://www.mindspring.com/~digitect/gnome/comp-stevehall-08.htm
but went down in flames after becoming EXTREMELY frustrated with
Netscape 4. I'll keep hacking this sketch if nobody bails me out. ;)

I guess we're going to have to make a template for each of our different
platforms (NS4, IE4, IE5, M6, Lynx, Links) complete with CSS as
applicable for each. Anybody have any suggestions on which platform's
template might be the easiest to morph into the others while still
keeping the code as clean as possible? I HATE gunking up a nice clean
template with a bunch of stuff just for NS4.

Steve Hall  [ digitect mindspring com ]