(no subject)

 I think we are thinking too much, what I purpose is a voting booth so the users, the ones for who we are disigning this site, decide HOW IMPORTANT is the internationalization, it's important NO ONE have said that it is not, it's just that no matter if we, or someone else, translate it to all the thosands of languages that exist on the planet, the most important is the ORGANISATION and we are not talking so much about it, thanks to Christian. That's what I think, and if someone still want to discuss on what part of the front page the option whould be, or on what color, then tell me when you finish. I think there are more important things to do.

PD. Just a comment Christian Rose, I think your comments are too big.