Fw: Localized Pages

Well, I think we should add some translation but not say it is a very
important feature, waht we can do is to design the site to use some parts
international, some other local, but not to put a list of languages on the
front page but for example a link on the front page to another page with the
whole list of languages or countries or both or whatever, so when I click
espaņol I go to intl.gnome.org/es, and inside there some links can go to
www.gnome.com (in english). What do you think?