Re: Taking a step back for a moment......

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 12:13:29PM -0000, Michael Evans wrote:

> I've been following your conversation and it seems to me that perhaps you
> need to follow a design process. It is a good way to establish what your
> goals are for the site before you even start to think of the navigation. The
> navigation comes way down the list. One idea of web design that works really
> well is to create a design document. This document is affectively becomes a
> blueprint for your site.

As mentioned earlier, a formal design document is probably a bit overkill.
It's great to have people on board who have worked with formal design, though.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim helixcode com - Radagast IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer