Re: [Fwd: Re: www.gtk.org]

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 04:52:46PM -0600, Joakim Ziegler wrote:

> To me, it's not really given that there are going to be a lot of different
> sites, as such. There might, of course. But we shouldn't exclude the
> possibility that all gnome sites (probably not the GTK site, though) merge
> onto one server, and the old server names become redirects to this one
> server. This is an organizational issue, of course, and good navigation can
> make this sort of distinction somewhat irrelevant, but it's still worth
> thinking about.

Even the GTK+ site can be moved to the one server, if that aids in
keeping the info up-to-date.

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson                       amundson eventloop com
Research and Development                http://www.eventloop.com/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking