Re: initial structure ideas

> > -bugs.gnome.org

I think we should do something to post some ideas to improbe interface, new
software, etc. For example that the buton widget like "Yes" could pressed
with the Y key (something usefull at least for me).

> 1) Windows/new Linux user who's heard about GNOME in the mainstream media
>    (we're getting a lot of mainstream attention these days). This user
>    doesn't know much about free software, nor GNOME.
>
>    Tasks for this user:
>
> -> Learn what free software is.
>    -> Learn what GNOME is.
>    -> Figure out what's needed to get and install GNOME.

I think first the Windows user should see why GNOME is so good and therefore
Linux, you know to show an image to the Windows visitors, screenshots,
GNOME's potential, etc.