Re: Integrating 'G' Web Sites

Hello,

I definitely agree that all Gnome-related projects should be
hosted on one site ( or perhaps two if needed - e.g. gnome.org and
gimp.org). It seems to me that all sections of this site should
all have consistent design and interface (as it was proposed earlier
in this list) and variations should occur only in color schemes.

What regards i18n -- I beleive that for each language a separate copy
of static html or dynamic template should appear and the rest might
be implemented through an SQL engine. MySQL doesn't look suitable
due to limited charset support. Maybe Inprise/Borland InterBase is
a solution?

I am working as a web developer with some experience in
web hosting and would be glad to help. In addition I could contribute
to Russian language translation.

--
Best regards,
 Arkady Kouleshov                            mailto:arkadio gmx net