Re: initial structure ideas

Steve Theodorou wrote:

> I think we need to look at putting the initial structure outline in a format that
> will allow all of us to contribute to it. It would be nice to have something we
> could revise from one central location. :)

Perhaps, if we represent it in some kind of pseudo high-level XML, then
we could use it as a basis for other artefacts (e.g. sitemap), break it
down further, and establish a common vocubulary for further discussion.

For example

<sites>
 <gnome url="http://www.gnome.org/";>
  <users>
   <introduction/>
   <documentation/>
   <download/>
   <knowledgebase/>
   <requestsystem/>
  </users>
  <developers>
  </developers>
  <organisation>
  </organisation>
 </gnome>
 <gtk url="http://www.gnome.org/";>
 </gtk>
</sites>

I'll stop there, in case I'm going in the wrong direction, but you can
see what I mean.

--
Ross