Short Intro

Hiya,

Just joined the list. I'm a graphic designer, Web developer, and some time
activist. I know a bit of perl and javascript, but have more experience as
a usability, graphics, frontend person. Am currently a freelancer in New
York City. For the inclined more about me, my work can be found at
http://backspace.com.

For some time I've wanted to contribute to a Free Software project, but
never quite had the mad skills. Am glad to have the opportunity to Do
Something.

-	John