ATT: all volunteers!

Hello, GNOME-Web-List subscribers!

I made a simple php-page to accumulate info about GNOME Web Project
volunteers. One, who wants to contribute, can register and select a
preferred area of work.
What do you think about it? Is it useful?
Please, have a look at

http://www.strogino.ru/~hedgehog/gnomeweb/

and suggest other areas.

NB: all data is stored in a plain text file. Maybe, it will be better to
reproduce the same with a DB-backend? I can do it, but I there isn't one at
my hosting place.

Something similar is done by Joshua Eichorn <jeichorn burroak com> at
http://joshuaeichorn.com/gnomeweb/ As far as I have seen there is no
registration form, it is just a collection of mailing-list extracts (what is
also useful!)

Anyway, please, have look at my page and tell me what do you think about it?
Maybe, it is of no good to register there until we figure out what AREAS (or
sub-projects) we are going to have...

--
SK