Let me introduce myself

Hi all,

I've just read a news on gnome.org saying that help was neaded for site
managing and I'd be interested to join.

I actually work as webmaster and system administrator in a little society in
Switzerland, although I'm french, so excuse my english if it's not quite
perfect ;-).

So let's get with the few questions :

- How can I help you manage your web site ?
- Do you plan to offer other language versions of it, French for example ?
- Is there something more you'd like to know about me ?

In case you would like to know what I worked on, besides my personnal web
site, you can go to the following links :

http://www.mediafoot.net
http://www.imporphyre.ch
http://proto.daily-soft.ch ( prototype )

I actually work for myself on MySQL, PHP etc., on Linux of course ;-)
--
Patrick GONCALVES
http://patg.anotherlight.com