Re: Something of intro

Hi,

I guess I will introduce myself.

My name is Jonathan Horner (you can call me JJ).  I've been a linux
lover for years, and I'm well versed in webserver security, perl programming,
and I'm somewhat versed in php, and mySQL.

At the moment, I'm a webserver administrator for DoE contractors in Oak Ridge, TN.

I'm not the most create person, but if you give me a task, I can make it work.
I'm technically adept, but not creatively blessed.

I'm good at organizing ( spent many years in U.S. Navy and U.S. Naval Academy),
and I'm good at following orders.

I'm anxious to give back.

Thanks,
JJ