Re: Localization Structure Model

On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 05:33:38PM +0000, Roel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to throw in my 2 cents for internationalization of a web site. My

OK - I like all your ideas upto here. Please to make this easy for a
spectrum of people from hardcoders to hardcore designers we need to use
some kind of template system - anything but echo statements! My personal
preference is PHPLIB template system. Let's hear other suggestions (like
I need to ask ;-)

Paul