Intro bit

Hi,

I'm just a Technical Manager for a small Internet company here in UK,
although I would be contributing my spare time to this effort. Not sure
yet how much - I'm pretty thinly spread as it is.

I am an experienced developer and network manager, and have set up and
hosted several medium-size Java servlet applications. I am currently
feeling quite confident about XML, and would be willing to lend a hand
where necessary/if possible.

Been using GNOME for two years, helping out with odds'n'sods related to
packaging core GNOME apps/libraries for RedHat, but generally I just
potter about the GNOME CVS modules learning how the work.

I'd like to start by requesting some information about how many hits the
GNOME/GTK+ sites currently get, and how many we are aiming to cater for,
and a little more information about the hardware/network used/available
to host them?

Who would be able to fill in the blanks here?

Thanks in advance,

--
Ross