Intro

Good morning (PST), everyone. Just a quick intro.

I've been doing web development for about 5 years, first with a two-year
stint as webmaster for Washington state's largest ISP, and for the last three
developing intranet applications at my current position.

I'm well-versed with Linux and Apache, and can code in C, Perl, PHP, and
Java. I've also worked with MySQL, Oracle 8i, and MSSQL7 databases.
I'm not much for web page layout or graphic design, but if you need people
to code a lightweight, efficient, flexible and scaleable backend for the new
GNOME website, count me in.

Unfortunately, since I work on intranet applications, it's kind of hard to
point any of you to my work, but I can supply code on request.

--
Kyle Olsen
Systems Developer

Never drink coke in a moving elevator.  The elevator's motion coupled with
the chemicals in coke produce hallucinations.  People tend to change into
lizards and attack without warning, and large bats usually fly in the
window.  Additionally, you begin to believe that elevators have windows.