Re: Navigation Proposal

* Mark Koopman (mark websidestory com) wrote :
(loads of advertising)
Mark,
I appreciate your enthusiasm for you product, and can understand
it! I know i get excited when th company I work for releases a
great product.
However, it is _not_ appropriate to use a list in this manner
for advertising a product, nor is it possible for Gnome to
_ever_ use a proprietary product such as yours, until or unless
it is released with a DFSG compatible license (I'm using DFSG as it's
the best generic OSS definition, I think, see
http://www.debian.org/social_contract )
cheers
-Thom